While studying computer graphics at NTU, I created this guitar app along with my colleague Vasu. We used Adobe Flash 3.0 to quickly prototype the strings and the body of the guitar. Then by using keyframe animation and keyboard event triggering, added sounds and a vibration to the strings. You can play it here:
NOTE: Users on iPhone & iPad who are unable to load the flash script, download the free Puffin web browser for iOS. It renders flash scripts painlessly.
- Make sure your audio setting is not muted.
- Click anywhere on the guitar to get it in focus.
- Press keyboard keys 1,2,3,4,5,6 to hear music notes.
- Press & Hold any of the keys for ‘santoor’ effect.
- Press any combination of keys together(separated by split second) to hear chords